Locked and loaded.
Inspired by the military’s iconic M-1965 Field Jacket, the ISAORA 3L M65 Shell was built to surpass its predecessor’s limitations while remaining faithful to the enduring style of the original. Crafted using today’s technology with precision laser-cut panels and fully taped seams, the shell--made in a lightweight 3-layer nylon chambray from Japan--features a stowaway hood, Velcro cuff adjusters, and multiple utility pockets.
About 3-layer technology
3-layer refers to the construction of a material consisting of an outer layer, an inner layer, and a membrane layer sandwiched in between. The outer layer is a high-density nylon treated with a DWR finish, the inner layer is a fine tricot knit that feels soft against the skin, and the membrane layer provides a waterproof and breathable barrier to ensure you stay dry in adverse conditions. The membrane layer is made up of billions of tiny pores that are too small for water and wind to pass through from the outside, but large enough to allow moisture vapor to pass through from the inside—meaning you stay dry and comfortable at all times. The DWR finish on the outer layer prevents the fabric from becoming saturated and allows the breathable barrier to do its job. 3-layer fabrics are amongst the most advanced materials available and provide superior performance, protection, and durability.
- 2-way stretch fabric
- Laser cut and seam taped construction
- High-stand collar with stow-away nylon hood
- Storm-proof center front placket with zip and snap closure
- Double entry main pockets with zips
- Double entry chest pockets with zips
- Interior drawcord at waist
- Logo eyelets at underarm side panel
- Adjustable Velcro tabs at cuff
- YKK VT-9 waterproof zipper throughout
- Micro-suede logo patch at sleeve
- Fabric origin: Japan
- Made in Portugal
- 100% nylon stretch taffeta
- Waterproofness = 20,000mm
- Breathability = 25,000g
- DWR 20L-80 finish