Built with the same technical nylon used in our snowboard gear, the Mac Coat’s body panels are fused together via precision welding. Fusion sounds fancy, but it really insinuates two simple things - 1) no more needle perforations and 2) no need to tape over seams that are riddled with said needle perforations. Instead, we exactingly bind the panels together, creating a lipless seal that will keep you dry no matter how brutal the storm gets.
- Weight: 14.2oz
- Water Resistance & Breathability Ratings: 20,000mm / 25,000g
- Available in Bone and Harbor Black
- 100% 3L micro-backed technical nylon from Japan
- Ultrasonic welding construction throughout
- Articulated elbow panels
- Articulated shoulder blade panels
- Two ventilated eyelets under each armpit
- One waterproof zipped chest pocket (wearer’s left)
- Central button grid hidden under superlative placket
- Laser-cut button perforations
- Single vented back
- Signature interior Isaora card pocket designed with Development Never Stops
- Made in Portugal
Size & Fit
This piece runs true to size. The model is wearing a size Medium. He is 6'1" tall, has a 38" chest and 48" shoulder measurement.
For specific measurements view the size chart.