Highly compressible and easily packable, this is a seriously elevated Mac coat built for life on the move. Streamlined and minimal, the garment is cut in an ultralight stretch nylon with a DWR finish. Each piece was crafted in Italy with precision laser-cut seams bonded together using ultrasonic welded construction. The result is a inconceivably light, bulk-free addition to your spring outerwear arsenal.
About Ultrasonic Welding
Devoid of excess and extremely efficient, Ultrasonic Welding is a construction technique that utilizes high-frequency ultrasonic acoustic vibrations to create a solid-state weld between two pieces of fabric. About as close as you can get to crafting a garment out of one singular piece of fabric, Ultrasonic Welding involves no excess fabric, making it as light as physically possible. And without the perforated byproducts of standard needle-and-thread construction, Ultrasonic Welding makes for a lock-tight piece of clothing, practically impermeable to the elements.
- Laser cut and ultrasonic welded construction
- Laser cut ventilation at rear side panel
- Fully seam taped using self fabric in tonal contrast color
- Hidden button placket
- No stitching
- Highly compressible / packable
- Adjustable cuff with snaps
- Storm pocket construction
- Reflective heat transfer logo at sleeve
- 4-way stretch nylon fabric
- Showerproof and breathable
- Fabric origin: Korea
- Made in Italy
- 84% Nylon / 16% Elastane
- 134 gr/mt2
- PFOA free WR finish (C6 WR rating)
Size & Fit
This piece fits true to size. The center back length is 29" (for a size Medium). The model is wearing a size Medium. He is 6'1" tall, has a 38" chest and 48" shoulder measurement.
For specific measurements view the size chart.